I'm 15 months old and cuter than ever!
Another month, another post. Our little pensive one is starting to come out of his shell a bit, but still is not a big fan of new faces. He is actually much shyer than his older brother ever was, and seems to be a little more sensitive too.
I read over Connor's 15 month post recently, and I am amazed at the similarities of these two ( even though they are so different.) Does that make any sense?? At 15 months old, both boys fell IN LOVE with trash trucks and anything that has wheels on it. Waving to any truck out the window is something that both boys started doing at this age, and throwing food on the floor became the thing to do for these two also.
This month I finally cut a tiny bit of Grants hair (he was beginning to look like a masculine little lady so I had to.) He is using his Spanish more and more every day (thank you Ellie) and we love how he wanders around the house saying "Agua, agua, agua"
Grant's hair is still a blondish color ( I thought it would have gotten darker by now) and he has seven teeth with 6 on their way in -- Yes, this boy has had a few tough nights with all those teeth making their debut.
15 Month check-up measurements:
Weight: 25 pounds
Height: 33 3/4 inches
Head circumference: 48 centimeters
Grant, you wake up pretty early each morning (around 5:30 a.m.) but as soon as your dad brings you your milkies, you fall back asleep until about 8:00 a.m.. You are taking about a 3 hour nap in the afternoon, but are DONE with your morning snooze. You will not let your mother eat her dinner without sitting right on her lap, trying everything on her plate. Your laugh is deep, authentic and absolutely precious. You insist on reading "Piggies" every night before bed, and had your first chocolate chip cookie this month.
We are smitten with you big boy and recently gave you yet another nickname - Pigpen. Yep, you are kind of our little messy tornado, but don't worry, we still love you. xo
All the shoes Grant has grown out of already
Grant's first hair cut - I waited until I absolutely had too
He is ALWAYS holding a ball of some sort
"Hey trash truck, SLOW DOWN, I can't run that fast!"
Football Sundays are a big deal in this house
The three amigos
Love this little stinker.






No comments:
Post a Comment