Yep, my little 1 year old finally decided that he would MAKE MY DAY and say "Mama!" It was after work on Wednesday, and when I got home, we were playing a bit when he turned around and said "Mama!" I freaked out started clapping, cheering, the whole nine yards.
He thought I was nuts, gave a quick smirk and moved on something else. I had been waiting so long to hear that word, and it was so QUICK, but SO great.
He thought I was completely NUTS with my reaction-His face says it all
... and that was it. He went off to find bigger and better things to do.
Awww, that sweet word just melts a mother's heart doesn't it? I'm reading the best book right now about raising godly sons in an ungodly world and it's SO good...just about how in the big picture we really have so little time with our sons and what a huge responsibility we have to raise them to be true men of God. And how much they adore us as the first woman in their life! :-)
ReplyDelete