Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Fun - 2011



Easter was a lot of fun this year. Connor was much more into the whole idea of Easter and eggs.  He participated in a few different egg hunts, colored Easter pictures, dyed eggs and made quite a few bunny faces.

On Easter Sunday, the door bell rang, and to Connor's surprise, there was a big Easter basket waiting for him on our doorstep (this is something my family did every Easter, and I just remember running down the hall as fast as I could when I heard the doorbell to see what was waiting for me outside.)  So  I thought that I would carry on the tradition with my family.

Connor was like an old pro with his Easter basket, dragging it right into the house, and ripping right into it! 

He could not stop talking about the bunny and his "eggs".

Dying our Easter Eggs
Totally got the hang of hunting for eggs this year.
Connor loved the treats at the neighborhood Egg Hunt























Looks like the Easter Bunny has arrived.
So excited to open his basket...
He's already asking when the Bunny will come back.

See you next year, Mr. Easter Bunny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment